Crimson Stardust Academy
Hello Duelists, Welcome to CSA! We hope that you enjoy your time here and that you keep getting better.
Crimson Stardust Academy
Hello Duelists, Welcome to CSA! We hope that you enjoy your time here and that you keep getting better.
Crimson Stardust Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A duel academy where you can learn how to duel, learn strategies with different decks and how to build them, and meet a lot of new friends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Oricalcos Duel Academy
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Member of the month
! ! ! ! ! ! !Sasori

first roleplay of the new academy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TCHill
Admin
TCHill

first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:02 am

Chaos went home as well to find his brother Lan in bed. He could not sleep as he had wondered to himself how everything would go the next day. He was not worried about losing as he was about if Marie was going to be there. Chaos could never admit to liking her but he never was one to give her the cold shoulder either. He just wondered why she readily talked to him this day. He wondered if she expected him to make it to the finals to face her or if she wanted something more. Chaos became more determined to know. He had to know what her motives were but he also had to focus on the day ahead. He was ready. The next day came quickly. He dropped his brother off at the place where his team was set to practice for the Vanguard Nationals. He set up the TV for the guys so they could watch as Chaos kicked butt in the tournament. He quickly left as his next match was close to starting and made it to the grounds just in time to get in a bit of rest before his match. He looked around for Marie hoping she would be there like she said she would. He spoke to himself for a moment.

"Marie are you here? I hope you are so you can watch me make my way to the finals."

Chaos looked over his deck and made sure everything was in order and it was. He placed his duel gazer back over his eye and his duel disk back on his arm as he was ready to go. He was hoping that Marie would not miss a minute of the action.
Back to top Go down
Sammychan
Admin
Sammychan

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:43 am

Marie was running late. Part way to the matches her bike broke down, but she intended to keep her promise to Chaos. She was running as fast as she could towards the tournament grounds, hoping that she'd make it in time to watch all of Chaos' duel.
Back to top Go down
TCHill
Admin
TCHill

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:50 am

Chaos was starting to worry that Marie would not make it to see his duel start. He had no clue that her motorcycle had broken down on her way. He became somewhat emotional as the time drew closer to his match up and he went to a private place to burst into tears. He secretly loved her to death and hoped she would show up on time. He cried but he was not very loud about it. He was still however very teared up and scared now.
Back to top Go down
Sammychan
Admin
Sammychan

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 am

Marie approached the tournament grounds and burst in through the entrance. She huffed and puffed, having to run a long way was hard work. As soon as she caught her breathe, Marie slowly walked and looked around for Chaos. The female couldn't see the slightly older male and she became worried.

"Chaos? Chaos where are you?"
Back to top Go down
TCHill
Admin
TCHill

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:06 am

Chaos was crying in a secluded area so that the others would not find him being emotional at the time. They take that as a sign of weakness and he did not want to appear weak to anyone. Not even Marie because he was intending on meeting her in the finals. Chaos did not hear Marie's voice which upset him even more and his tears just continued to flow.
Back to top Go down
Sammychan
Admin
Sammychan

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:15 am

Marie continued to look around for Chaos, wondering where he could be. The female knew very well that the male never missed a duel, especially one this important. She was not going to give up until she found him, she took a deep breath.

"CHAOS!! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!"

She wasn't yelling because she was mad, but she was yelling to get his attention so she could locate him easier.
Back to top Go down
TCHill
Admin
TCHill

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:17 am

After Chaos heard Marie's scream for him he called to her.

"MARIE? IS THAT YOU...FOLLOW MY VOICE."

Chaos kept calling for Marie so she could follow his voice to help find him.
Back to top Go down
Sammychan
Admin
Sammychan

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:25 am

Marie followed Chaos' voice and found him in a area away from everyone else. He looked like he had been crying because his eyes were quite teary. The female had her usual serious expression on her face.

"Look I'm here now, don't be such a baby..."

She knew how cold these words were and it hurt her to say this, but she couldn't bring herself to show her true emotions.
Back to top Go down
TCHill
Admin
TCHill

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:28 am

These words did not help Chaos any what so ever. Deep down inside he was very sensitive and felt a bit of emotional pain everytime someone got tough with him for any reason. He understood why they did it but it did make him feel really down. He cried even more at these words. He did not care if it seemed like he was being a baby at all he was hurting deeply inside.
Back to top Go down
Sammychan
Admin
Sammychan

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:37 am

Marie saw that she only had made things worse. She didn't know what to do now, Chaos was more upset than before and he had to go out and duel soon. The female couldn't take the pain anymore, so to try and help comfort Chaos, she gave him a hug and in one of her hands she was holding a card, Wingweaver to be exact.

"I overheard you talking to you friends at the shop, and you said this was your favourite card...I was going to give it to you after the finals, but I think now is a better time..."
Back to top Go down
TCHill
Admin
TCHill

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:43 am

Chaos cried on Marie's shoulder for a bit before his match started. This actually helped him a lot. And that she was in possession of Chaos' favorite card. He pulled out the necklaces he was wearing. He kept the one she gave him on as well as another one he had on. It had a top-loader attached to it which he wanted to place two cards in to represent the duality of dueling. One card he had was Invader of Darkness. A Dark Fiend type monster. He was looking for a Wingweaver to complete that duality but also so he had his favorite card with him as it also represented Marie in his mind. He took the Wingweaver and placed it in his toploader and then tucked both necklaces back into his shirt. Though he was very emotional right now he was a bit better and was once again ready to duel it out against his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sammychan
Admin
Sammychan

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:51 am

"Good Luck out there Chaos! I know you'll do great!"

Marie gave him a thumbs up and smiled brightly. Her smile and cheerful side was a rare sight to see, but she seemed more confident about being nicer around Chaos now. She was still not ready to express her feelings though, she was planning on doing so after Nationals.
Back to top Go down
TCHill
Admin
TCHill

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:58 am

Chaos wiped away his tears and then hugged Marie tightly as he heard the start of the next round.

"Thank You Marie! I'm ready to go take them down. Come on so you can see me knock this guy off his horse he rode in on!"

Chaos started walking to where his opponent waited eagerly to duel him hoping Marie would follow him there.
Back to top Go down
Sammychan
Admin
Sammychan

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:13 am

Marie followed Chaos to dueling area he was going too. She saw his opponent in the distance and chuckled, remembering that she'd faced him before at the card shop.

"He's your a opponent?...I've beaten him before...Kick his butt!"
Back to top Go down
TCHill
Admin
TCHill

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:34 am

Chaos had a smirk on his face. Everyone knows that Chaos' opponent lost to him last year in the very first round of the World Tournament and had been seeking revenge ever since.

"This guy is a joke. I beat him in one turn at last year's World Tournament where I took third place. He is nothing I shall do to him here what I did to him last year."

Chaos let his opponent go first. Just like last year at the world tournament he opened up with a Mystic Tomato and one card facedown. Chaos then proceeded to Summon his Armageddon Knight and send his Plauespreader to the graveyard. He then discarded his Destiny Hero-Malicious to Special Summon Dark Grepher. He then discarded Caius to Special Summon Another. He then played his Malicious' effect and Summoned another. He then used Plaguespreader and sent the last card back to the top of his deck to summon him. He then Synchro Summoned into Void Ogre Dragon and then proceeded to Overlay all three of his level four monsters to xyz summon Number 32: Shark Drake. He then struck and his opponent tried playing mirror force which was negated by Void Ogre Dragon's effect. Mystic tomato's effect kicked in after Void Ogre Dragon destroyed it and his opponent summoned his Peten The Dark Clown as it was the only monster elligible that he could summon. Chaos attacked with Shark Drake and destroyed it causing massive damage. He did not choose to use Shark Drake's effect due to Peten's effect being used. He was not stupid enough to let his opponent get two monsters out at this point. His opponent went and tried to destroy everything with his Dark Hole which was again negated by Void Ogre Dragon. He then realized he was stuck so he ended his turn. Chaos knew it was time to end it. Chaos drew and played his Monster Reborn Card to bring back his Caius from the graveyard. He then attacked with Caius to destroy Peten and end the match as his opponent's life points hit zero at this point. Chaos turned his back on him and walked away and whispered to Marie.

"Yeah he was nothing. He still has not learned the art of "Defend Yourself!"
Back to top Go down
yusei512
Head Master
yusei512

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:46 pm

-Lan is practicing as he watches his big brother in his duel and when Chaos wins Lan jumps and cheers for joy and his teammates come running to see what happened and Lan tells them about Chaos winning his match- im so happy that my big brother is doing very well i hope he can be at the nationals in person next month. -Lan thinks of how happy his big brother would be when Lan and team Q4 wins the nationals and goes onto the world championships- im just nervous thats all. -Aichi, Masaki and Kamui all reensure Lan that it will be fine just to concentrate on the match that he is gonna be in and image the win of the vanguard fight this way its easier for Lan to win- thx guys i will do that. -Lan then goes and plays against Aichi in a few games as well as Masaki and Kamui- im glad my big brother gave me this card -Lan shows his team his very first vanguard card that got him started in the game that his big brother gave him, Enigman Storm, Lan's first dimension police cards. and Lan smiles at the card knowing that the card has helped him win most of his matches so far and hops that it will continue to help him- hey manager i think i need some better cards when we get back to the store can i buy some packs? -the manager brings out his silver case and opens them telling the team that he was gonna save this til later but now is a better time than ever to give them these as he opens the case and shows team Q4 all the cards for each of their decks and tells the team that they can use any of the cards for their decks that they need to fix up the decks. Lan goes right for the dimension police cards and fixes up his deck knowing the rules of deck building. then after all 4 of them were done they all tested out their newly fixed up decks and the whole team loved the cards in their decks-
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonstardust.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:27 am

Kite Moto gets up and he remembers that the new Yu-Gi-Oh shop is opening today he gets up and brushes his teeth and runs threw his father. -New dueling shop?- asked yugi his dad but it was to late Kite was already down the block. -That kid has to stop with the dueling ,remember all the mess we were in when we were kids -said Tea , Kites mother. But he was staring at the millenium puzzle he had taken off. -You .. er .. know how its .. a ... Kites birthday today... im giving him my millenium puzzle - said yugi. Kite was almost at the shop but then he bumped into a Lan who he didnt even know and while team Q4 helped him up Kite says -Sorry- and keeps running while Lan and team Q4 stare. When he reaches the shop he tells the old man if he can have the card dark magistian but the old man just smiled for a moment and said- the card is 100,000 dollars -Kite nearly fainted in shock and asked the man how would he get 100,000 dollars to get the only dark magistian left in the world. But all the old man did was point to the poster he had on the wall-

VANGAURD WORLD TOURNAMENT
COOMING SOON
GRAND PRIZE OF 100,000
Back to top Go down
Sammychan
Admin
Sammychan

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:35 am

[YAY another person with 1st Gen Yu-Gi-Oh parents!]

A smirk spread across Marie's face as she watched Chaos finish his match with a win. She chuckled at his comment, knowing that boys tended to gloat, but Chaos seemed to know what he was doing.

However she had carefully analysing Chaos' playing style in her mind, so if it came to it she would but up a good fight and hopefully win against him. Like her mother Mai, she wanted to prove herself against the male duelists and crush their pride.

The female spoke with a very cool, yet mysterious tone to her voice.

"I must go. See ya."

Marie waved farewell to Chaos and left the building. On her way home she was going to get some food before she spent the rest of her day preparing for her duel tomorrow. She had no time for distractions.

[I read this and it makes my character seem like an absolute cow XD]
Back to top Go down
yusei512
Head Master
yusei512

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:53 pm

Lan looks after the kid that bumps into him runs off he turns to team Q4 and says "well guys tomorrow is the day lets do a great job tomorrow. so he goes home and gets to sleep afte talking with chaos a bit.

-the next day-

Lan wakes up and sees that he is gonna be late to catch the van to the nationals so if he didn't hurry he wouldn't be going. Lan gets dressed and rushes out of the house grabbing a deck box not knowing that his brother made him a new deck. Lan gets to the van in time and they go off to the nationals. When they get to the nationals they choose the order for the first match. Lan is the last fighter in this round so he watches his teammates masaki and aichi fight their games. Aichi went first and wins his then Masaki fights hers and losses. Lan gets nervous as he goes and takes out his deck and sees he grabbed the wrong deck since this deck isn't his dimensional police. this clan looks like the clan that his brother was thinking of making him called Link Joker. Lan has no idea how to use this clan so he hopes he can win with this clan as he steps up to the play area and sets his vanguard down and his deck also. Lan looks out into the audience and sees both chaos and marie next to each other and smiling at him. Lan then waves at his brother and their best friend and gets ready to fight his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sammychan
Admin
Sammychan

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:54 pm

Marie had always wanted to try out Vanguard, she always admired the artwork on the cards, especially the Oracle Think Tanks. Two of the cards looked like friends of hers. She had no idea what was going on, having no clue how the game worked. All she could do was support and encourage Lan.

Chaos sat there watching his brother, cheering him on and waved back at him. He wished his younger brother the best and hope he won the tournament. For a moment he looked back over at Marie, he was not really sure what to say, around her he felt nervous. However he hid his nervousness by supporting Lan.

[TChill is away, so I'm being his character for the time being. Yes I have permission. ^^]
Back to top Go down
yusei512
Head Master
yusei512

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:59 pm

Lan is happy with his brother and their best friend watching and cheering him on so he goes and plays and he wins his game letting team Q4 move on to round 2. when Lan got into the lobby he saw his brother and ran to him and hugged him. "I cant believe I won chaos"
Back to top Go down
Sammychan
Admin
Sammychan

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:11 pm

Chaos gently hugged his brother back, patted him on the back and smiling a bit. His brother has one his match and he was very proud of him. He then ruffled his hair a bit and turned to check on Marie. His eyes saddened to see that she was not there, she was gone. Where did she go? Was she ok? These were the questions that ran through Chaos' mind.

Marie had left the building, realising that she was going to be late for her shift at the card shop. She was running as fast as she could and made it in time for her shift at the card shop. The female got behind the counter of the store and the old man who was minding the shop left. Marie now was waiting for some more customers, but checked the shelves behind her in the mean time.
Back to top Go down
yusei512
Head Master
yusei512

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:16 pm

um chaos did u make the Link joker deck for me cause that's the deck I used today and that im gonna be using from now on cause its amazing the way I get to "lock" cards ive never had so much power in my deck -smiles wickedly- and this is the deck that will make me the best vanguard fighter in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Lan runs off to find his team and get ready or the next fight-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:03 pm

The old man had a smile on his face but kite was feeling a nasty feeling as if he were going to throw up but when he was ready to talk he said
-i dont know anything about vanguard-but then the man told him that he has a team that can teach him how to play after all he said your father is the king of card games isnt he?. Right then he wondered how would that old man know who his father was but someone came threw the door it was a two men and a woman coming in after the but then the old man screamed out WELCOME TO TEAM CAESAR they patted him on the back and said welcome we will train you tomorrow because today i was a busy day for us but dont worry by a week you will be a pro like us you are the king of card games son arent you? -yea- after that he went home where he could see he mother and father to relax his mindbut when he reached home there was no one he saw a letter on his fathers millenium puzzle me and your mother need to go you will live with your great grandpa he is the owner of that store you went to so tell him about the not p.s here is the millenium puzzle its yours he took the letter crumpled it in his pocket and ran until he saw people cheering and he saw the kid he bumped into and the people who picked him up as he was looking for seats he saw marie yugi and tea told him little about her but he knew who she was of the way she looked and he had seen her before but he didnt have time to say hello he needed to see what was going on so he went and took a front row seat but he heard the crowd go wild screaming GO Q4 but then he wondered is that the team he met?
Back to top Go down
yusei512
Head Master
yusei512

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:31 pm

As the crowd cheers Lan sees the kid that bumped into him earlier that day and gives a wicked smile. then him and team Q4 walks off to get ready for their next fight against team ceaser. Lan pull out his deck and looks it over and laughs his evil laugh then walks off with team Q4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

first roleplay of the new academy
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next