Crimson Stardust Academy
Hello Duelists, Welcome to CSA! We hope that you enjoy your time here and that you keep getting better.

A duel academy where you can learn how to duel, learn strategies with different decks and how to build them, and meet a lot of new friends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Oricalcos Duel Academy
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Member of the month
! ! ! ! ! ! !Sasori

Share | 

first roleplay of the new academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TCHill
Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:23 pm

Chaos looked in amazement. Marie had pulled out a victory out of seemingly nothing. He laughed at Aiden as his spirit was finally crushed because he was finally defeated by someone he once called his friend

"Aiden if it would not have been her it would have been me who took you down. Nice going Marie. See you in a while."

Chaos smiled and proceeded to walk away. He had to get ready for his duel with his next opponent. He knew what his opposition would be using and he knew it would be an easy match for him.

"Little bro get ready to see me kick this guy's butt all over the place. This next match up for me will be very quick and painful for him."

yusei512
Head Master

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:30 pm

ok chaos but after that can u bring me back to the card shop so i can meet the rest of my vanguard team please big bro?

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:43 am

"Wait Chaos..."

Marie turned around and ran after him. She took the necklace off from around her neck and put it around Chaos' neck, the necklace had a Harpie Lady Pendant. Silently she took a deep breathe, trying to find the right words to say.

"Good luck."

Marie turned around began walking off in the other direction.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCHill
Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:55 am

Chaos smiled and looked at the necklace that Marie had placed around his neck. He closed his eyes and thought to himself "I know she has a thing for me but I cannot focus on that right now. I have a duel to win" He placed the necklace inside his shirt and proceeded to where his next opponent was waiting. That duel did not take long at all because as soon as his opponent took his first turn Chaos turned around and decimated him with one move and without even synchro or xyz summoning at all.

"Too easy. Hope the next round leads to more of a challenge because that was nothing but a one sided beatdown for me to enjoy inflicting. Let's go Lan this person has wasted enough of my time. They should have forfitted the match before it began."

yusei512
Head Master

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:43 pm

ok Chaos but isnt ur next duel tomorrow????? if so can u come with me to meet the rest of my vanguard team please?????????????????? i want u there cause im kinda nervous

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:56 pm

Chaos looked at his brother. He was right the final 16 was day two to give the remaining duelists a rest from the first two rounds of competetion. This was more or less to help them regain their focus plus this would give them a chance to do some other things as it was getting late due to them having to split the first two rounds into six set-up's.

"Yeah I shall come with you to the shop to meet the rest of your team. Plus I think our friends are going to be thrilled that I made it into the final 16. Let's go!"

Chaos saw as Marie passed by. He smiled again as he saw her walk by. He then proceeded with Lan to the car and began to head back to the shop. He was proud of his brother because he finally had found his game. Chaos was also happy he helped his little brother find it.

yusei512
Head Master

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:57 pm

thx Chaos -starts to run to the card shop after seeing the time- come on Chaos im gonna be late -takes off at a fast pace-

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:02 pm

"That is what I just said. Lets break out."

Chaos hurry's and grabs his brother to get him to the car faster. He places his brother in the car and proceeds to drive quickly to the shop. After they get there Chaos watches as Lan rushes into the shop and he follows closely behind. As soon as Chaos enters the shop he hears everyone cheering and holding signs with Chaos' name on them and saying "GO CHAOS!" and "YEAH! TAKE THEM DOWN BIG "C"!" Chaos smiles in amazement. he had no clue he had this many fans.

"You guys...LETS PARTY!"

yusei512
Head Master

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:06 pm

-Lan rushes over to where he sees Aichi and his other team members are- hi im Lan ur new team member -aichi and the others greet Lan into the team and tell him that they are going into the national tournament in a few weeks after the yugioh tournament is finished-

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:13 pm

Chaos walks over to his friends and and hangs with them as they play Vanguard. He strikes up some conversation about some random stuff at first then talks to them about tomorrow.

"Hey guys...I want you there tomorrow for the final 16 of the Nationals. I know I have some tough duels to fight and I want all of you to be in my corner along with my Little bro over there who you taught how to play Vanguard. Apperantly you taught him well and I thank you for that."

His friends talk about not only Chaos' pending finals match up in the Nationals but also talks with him about Lan's win in the Junior division which landed him a spot on the store's team. Chaos was becoming even more happy with Lan and his victory as with according to his friends he had earned it and had to fight hard to get it.

yusei512
Head Master

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:16 pm

-vanguard fights all of the team members and wins- yes im getting much better thx to everyone -smiles his biggest smile-

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:50 pm

Chaos sat there for a while after talking to his friends at the shop. He sees a female getting off her bike and proceeding to walk into the store. He took a moment to notice the bike and the female. It was Marie who was walking into the store. He was a bit taken aback by this. But he wanted to see how this played out.

Sammychan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Marie walked into the store. As usual she sat at the table away from everyone else. The female took of her bike helmet and placed it on the table next to her. She had a bag over her shoulder and in that bag was a laptop. Marie got out her laptop and placed it on the table in front of her, she opened it and turned it on. She began to type and gaze at the computer intensely.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yusei512
Head Master

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:53 pm

-meanwhile Lan is talking with his teammates and they tell him that they are going to a practice area tomorrow and that he should be here early in the morning and Lan gets sad and goes to his big brother- Chaos i wont be able to see u duel tomorrow i have to go to a practice area for the nationals but ill make sure i bring the proable TV so i can watch u while im there. all u need to do is let me know when exactly ull be dueling

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Chaos looked at his brother and thought before he spoke.

"Little bro I can set you guys up. We have a TV at the house that I can bring and hook up really quick before I leave you to practice. I have no problem doing that for you guys."

Sammychan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Marie continued to gaze at her computer and typing. She was actually typing notes and analysing previous duels her next opponent had previously been in. The female had a few days and knew the next few days she was going to be studying her opponent techniques and possible ways she could counter them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yusei512
Head Master

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:10 am

thx Chaos -hugs him and then goes home and sleeps for the next day-

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:24 am

Chaos stayed around for a bit and walked over to where Marie was sitting. He wanted to talk to her privately without any influence around from his brother or anything. He also wanted to know something from her as well if he could find out.

"Hey Marie...Nice dueling out there today. I know you have two days to get ready I have only until tomorrow because they are now doing this one duel at a time now. So how have you been? It's been years."

Sammychan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:30 am

"I've been through a fair bit, but now I'm doing ok..."

Marie conversed with Chaos while she continued to study up on her next opponent, She had her deck out and on the table by her bike helmet and laptop. The female was trying to figure out combos she could use to her advantage.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCHill
Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:37 am

Chaos looked over at Marie (Knowing her name used to be Rose) and wondered what had happened to her over the years. But at the time he could not concentrate on that. he had bigger things on his mind

"You will beat them and make it to the finals. I know I will make it there because I know what my next opponent and my next potential opponent are using. They are going through the first half of the final 16 tomorrow to decide the first finalist. I hope you will be there to watch. I plan to take them down one by one. Will you be there? Please?"

Chaos was hoping Marie would be there to watch the first half of the final sixteen play out. He wanted to have Marie there for him as he would be there for her.

Sammychan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:41 am

Marie's glance shifted from her laptop to Chaos himself. Usually when talking to someone, Marie would not look at them directly, unless they were her family. For a change she smiled brightly and gently placed her had on Chaos' shoulder.

"I'll be there Chaos."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCHill
Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:43 am

Chaos placed took her hand into his own and kissed it.

"Thank You Marie!"

Chaos sat there and held her hand into his own for a bit then once again kissed it then let go afterwards.

Sammychan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:49 am

"N-No problem..."

Marie stuttered a bit as she saw him kiss her hand. She quickly looked away, but her cheeks turned a light pink.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCHill
Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:40 am

Chaos' love for Marie overtook him slightly there. He knew it was considered unwise to let his love get the better of him but he realized the more he bottled it ip inside the less effective he actually was in the end. He felt so much relief and felt so ready to take on his side of the final 16 the next day. Just knowing Marie was going to be there watching was enough for him to let go of what had bottled up inside and allow his passion for dueling to lead him and his moves as his passion led him to more victories in the end. As he spoke to Marie he called her by her original name which he once knew her by and he spoke softly.

"Thank You...Rose"

Sammychan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:51 am

"I-I should go..."

Marie quickly grabbed her belongings and put her bike helmet on her head. She left the store and got on her motorbike. The engine made a loud roaring sounds when it got brought to life. The female drove towards her home, when she got home she went to her room and continued her studies on the other duelists in the tournament.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   

Back to top Go down

first roleplay of the new academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next