Crimson Stardust Academy
Hello Duelists, Welcome to CSA! We hope that you enjoy your time here and that you keep getting better.

A duel academy where you can learn how to duel, learn strategies with different decks and how to build them, and meet a lot of new friends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Oricalcos Duel Academy
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Member of the month
! ! ! ! ! ! !Sasori

Share | 

Rules Of The Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Rules Of The Academy   Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:20 am

Academy Rules
These are rules of the academy by which, all must abide. The rules apply to all members, students, as well as staff. Violation of the rules can result in warnings, locator card depletion, and even a ban, if the problem is ongoing.

1. Be active. Activity is one of the most important things of any academy. Posting in topics, participating in the arena, and participating in chat are mandatory parts of this academy. If any member is inactive in the academy for a month, the member will be demoted to Terror-Byte Silver. If the member is still inactive, after the second month of inactivity, the user's account will be deleted, unless good reason is given. However the locator card depletion is still valid.

2. No spamming. If a member spams they will be giving a warning.

Spamming includes:

[Posting small comments that do not help in the discussion, like wow, or good topic.

Posting irrelevant responses to a topic.

Necroposting (attempting to revive a topic that has been dead for a month. Unless you have CRUCIAL information on a topic.)

3. Posting any sexual, prejudice, or offensive content is illegal in this academy. (This includes avatars, signatures, and posts.) If you are caught posting this content you will receive a warning.

4. Be respectful to all students and staff. Violation of this will result in a warning.

5. Mini-Modding is frowned upon. If you make up your own rules or threaten a fellow student with consequences you will receive a warning.

6. Do not advertise. Advertising products on CSA is against the rules. The first offense is a warning while the second is auto-ban.

7. If u recruit anyone to the site U MUST LET EITHER MYSELF OR ONE OF THE VICE CHANCELLORS (SAMMYCHAN OR TCHILL) KNOW who the person is that u recruited and if u tell sammychan or TChill they will let me know as soon as possible

Warning System

1st Warning: We only issue one free warning. Nothing will happen at this point, but be warned.
2nd Warning: We will take half of your LC.
3rd Warning: You will be both banned for 2 days and will have your Rank lowered to Terror-Byte as well as having ALL of your LC taken away.
4th Warning: You will be banned for 7 days; ability to participate in the next Tournament(s) taken away.
5th Warning: IP BAN
Back to top Go down
TCHill
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of The Academy   Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:56 am

This is really good Evilpath. Straightforward, simple and to the point. I like the fact that the warning system has a bit of room for forgiveness but not too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of The Academy   Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:06 am

Thanks Chill, I appreciate your input. If there is anything here that you disagree with let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of The Academy   

Back to top Go down

Rules Of The Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1