Crimson Stardust Academy
Hello Duelists, Welcome to CSA! We hope that you enjoy your time here and that you keep getting better.

A duel academy where you can learn how to duel, learn strategies with different decks and how to build them, and meet a lot of new friends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Oricalcos Duel Academy
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Member of the month
! ! ! ! ! ! !Sasori

Share | 

first roleplay of the new academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
yusei512
Head Master

PostSubject: first roleplay of the new academy   Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:00 pm

hi everyone i would like u to B4 we start the roleplay i need everyone participating to say their parents names and their characters name (ur character will be the child/ children [if more than one person is using the same parents] of those characters) the parents MUST be from either YUGIOH or VANGUARD

my character name is: Lan Fudo

my parents are: Yusei and Akiza Fudo

Big Brother: Chaos Izinski

Last edited by yusei512 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crimsonstardust.forumotion.com
TCHill
Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:59 am

Character Name: Chaos Izinski

Parents: Yusei Fudo and Akiza Fudo (Nee: Izinski)

Younger brother: Lan Fudo

Xaqairy Atlas
crimson shadow orange

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:39 am

If this doesn't get as off-track as the last one did, I'll join. Seriously, the last one confused the hell out of me.

Charles Xaqairy (Changed last name so he wouldn't be connected to his father. You know how people are about celebrities' kids.)

Jack and Carly Atlas

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:07 am

Character name: Marie Valentine (Previously known as Rose Devlin. You know how some people are, they want to start fresh.)

Parents: Duke Devlin and Mai Devlin/Valentine

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yusei512
Head Master

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 pm

-wakes up in the morning and sees that my big brother is not home at all and grabs my crystal beast deck and runs out after having something quick to eat-

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:18 pm

-In the middle of a tough duel I have already summoned my Dark Armed Dragon as well as my Chaos King Archfiend to hold down my opponent. Not knowing that my brother is up I continue to duel-

yusei512
Head Master

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:35 pm

-finds u in the park and watches the duel after putting on my duel gazer and watches my big brother dueling fascinated- wow my big brother is awesome i wish there was a card game i was amazing at like my big bro

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:57 pm

-I look over at my little bro and see him watch me in amazement as I am about to end the duel- Hi Lan! Watch this! -I use Dark Armed Dragon's Effect and remove my remaining three monsters (two Armageddon Knights and second Malicious) to destroy the last three cards in my opponents backfield. Chaos King Archfiend attacks my opponents last monster and I use it's effect to switch it's ATK and DEF so it has no ATK. I then finish him off with a direct attack with Dark Armed Dragon- Game Over! So little bro how did you like that?

yusei512
Head Master

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:00 pm

-jumps into ur arms and laughs- it was amazing big bro i wish there was a card game i was good at like u r with yugioh.... -looks down after hopping out of ur arms- but there isnt a card game like that

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:06 pm

-Looks at little brother and thinks for a minute- Actually there might be one. I picked this up while I was out and thought you might be good at this game. It's called Cardfight Vanguard. -I hand Lan an Enigman Storm card- Here you go. Take this card and try to see yourself in it. I know you are good at something and if there was a card game I am sure you would be good at, it would have to be this one. -Hugs Lan- Come on...Lets head somewhere I think there is a shop in the mall that sells all the games including Duel Monsters and Vanguard so we should be able to get you the cards you need to build a deck.

yusei512
Head Master

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:12 pm

-smiles and hugs my big brother- thx a bunch big bro this is an amazing card. -goes to the card shop and buys the packs i need to make the deck that goes with the enigman storm card that i just got and makes the deck- now who can i play to learn about the game?

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:17 pm

-I go in to find out how and where Lan can learn how to play Vanguard- Apperantly they have tournaments here every week where you can learn how to play. I can drop you off here and let you talk to people so you can learn this coming up Saturday but I won't be able to stay. I got a huge tournament as well and I have to be ready. -Buys the cards necessary to improve my already powerful yugioh deck and gains the synchro and xyz monsters necessary to complete it.-

yusei512
Head Master

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:18 pm

ok big brother that would be great and then if i finish early enough i can find out where u are and come and watch u if thats ok with u big brother

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:20 pm

That would be awesome little bro. If you make it in time maybe you can watch me through all the rounds. I checked the brackets I am in the last match of the first round and there are 64 duelists participating so its going to be quite a while because they can only do these eight matches at a time.

yusei512
Head Master

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:26 pm

well do u think if its not a long tournament if u can watch me big brother please??????? -we find out that the tournament is held in the morning at 10 and ends at about 1- big brother that will give u enough time to practice here with ur friends and get to ur match in enough time

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Oh this is freaking awesome. you can go with me while I go make sure they know I am there and participating for the championship. Because I gotta sign in and what not by 9 AM but after that we can come here so I can get some practice and we can watch it live. Hey do you think you guys can switch it to the channel that the National Championships are going to be aired live on? -They said they are going to have them showing at the shop as they air live-

yusei512
Head Master

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:36 pm

thats great thx big bro -the day of the tournaments- chaos im very nervous..... idk what i should do when i play vanguard i mean i hope i do well... and are u nervous about the yugioh tournament?

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:39 pm

I am very nervous. This tournament holds the top duelists in the nation but I know I can win it. I did last year and I can do it again and hopefully this year bring home the world title. I'm sure your nervous but always remember this much. Your starting out and this is a local for you. Some of my friends play Vanguard I think and they said they could help you learn the game. -Looks over at Lan while I drive and pull up to the shop.-

yusei512
Head Master

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:41 pm

thx Chaos- gets out and goes into the shop wiht my new dimension police deck and i sign up for the vanguard tournament and then sees ur friends and goes over and says hey and shows them my vanguard deck and then they teach me how to play as i watch them play a game- wow that is awesome -thats when the tournament starts and im in the junior division-

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:46 pm

-I, having already went in a day in advance and signed it confirming I was in the championships, joined my brother and my friends at the tables as he learned the game. He was a bit nervous because it was a huge tournament he was in.- Hey little bro good luck. I will be watching.

yusei512
Head Master

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:54 pm

thx Chaos -goes to my first round opponent and plays the match and wins- CHAOS I WON BIG BRO I ACTUALLY WON

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:11 am

Awesome Lan. Keep it going. -I felt the more that Lan kept winning the more I would be able to do and can pull out a second national title.-

Sammychan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:21 pm

The sound of a motorcycle could be heard from the distance, the noise of to motor becoming louder and louder until suddenly it stopped. There was a black and purple motorcycle parked outside the shop, it wasn't fancy like the Duel Runners, just an ordinary motorcycle. The mysterious woman hopped off of their vehicle and walked into the shop. The woman was wearing a black biker suit with a black helmet and approached the counter. She took off her helmet and placed it on the counter, revealing her shoulder-length messy black hair, purple eyes and pale skin. The shopkeeper approached the counter.

"I'm here to pick up some dice that my Dad ordered and to pick up some cards I ordered."

The shopkeeper nodded, going around the back to retrieve the female's cards and the dice she was picking up for her father.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yusei512
Head Master

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:25 pm

-sees a girl my big brothers age- hey big bro look at that girl -points her out to my big bro

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:33 pm

Chaos looks over at the girl at the counter and recognizes her right away as Rose Devlin. His starts to blush a bit because he has a crush on her and is quite afraid to admit it.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   

Back to top Go down

first roleplay of the new academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next