Crimson Stardust Academy
Hello Duelists, Welcome to CSA! We hope that you enjoy your time here and that you keep getting better.
Crimson Stardust Academy
Hello Duelists, Welcome to CSA! We hope that you enjoy your time here and that you keep getting better.
Crimson Stardust Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A duel academy where you can learn how to duel, learn strategies with different decks and how to build them, and meet a lot of new friends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Oricalcos Duel Academy
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Member of the month
! ! ! ! ! ! !Sasori

THE ACTUAL BAN LIST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yusei512
Head Master
yusei512

THE ACTUAL BAN LIST Empty
PostSubject: THE ACTUAL BAN LIST   THE ACTUAL BAN LIST EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:18 am

THIS BAN LIST SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/index.html
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonstardust.forumotion.com
! ! ! ! ! ! ! Sasori
utopia ray gold
! ! ! ! ! ! ! Sasori

PostSubject: Re: THE ACTUAL BAN LIST   THE ACTUAL BAN LIST EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:08 pm

Hmm i dnt know if it suks koonami pretty much cut out all the auto win cards like heavy and reborn and now this new format is more about skill than just sackin your opponent with top deck reborn or heavy

Only thing that suks is Stratos gettin banned i would have rather had him stay and just leave destiny hero maliscous at 2

But im lovin that black-whirlwind is now at 3 now im justin goin to play blackwings like crazy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
TCHill
Admin
TCHill

PostSubject: Re: THE ACTUAL BAN LIST   THE ACTUAL BAN LIST EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:43 am

! ! ! ! ! ! ! Sasori wrote:
Hmm i dnt know if it suks koonami pretty much cut out all the auto win cards like heavy and reborn and now this new format is more about skill than just sackin your opponent with top deck reborn or heavy

Only thing that suks is Stratos gettin banned i would have rather had him stay and just leave destiny hero maliscous at 2

But im lovin that black-whirlwind is now at 3 now im justin goin to play blackwings like crazy Very Happy 
This new ban-list hits at least two of my decks alone leaving me only able to play Scraps or Dark Worlds. And even Dark Worlds got hit with the loss of Card Destruction.
Back to top Go down
yusei512
Head Master
yusei512

PostSubject: Re: THE ACTUAL BAN LIST   THE ACTUAL BAN LIST EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:01 pm

the new ban list hits my gagaga deck with 4 cards (monster reborn, heavy storm, solemn judgement and pot of avarice)
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonstardust.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ACTUAL BAN LIST   THE ACTUAL BAN LIST Empty

Back to top Go down

THE ACTUAL BAN LIST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Stardust Academy :: Off-Topic :: Yu-Gi-Oh Discussion-
Jump to: