Crimson Stardust Academy
Hello Duelists, Welcome to CSA! We hope that you enjoy your time here and that you keep getting better.
Crimson Stardust Academy
Hello Duelists, Welcome to CSA! We hope that you enjoy your time here and that you keep getting better.
Crimson Stardust Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A duel academy where you can learn how to duel, learn strategies with different decks and how to build them, and meet a lot of new friends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Oricalcos Duel Academy
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Member of the month
! ! ! ! ! ! !Sasori

first roleplay of the new academy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammychan
Admin
Sammychan

first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:05 am

The shopkeeper came back with the dice and a deck box with the female's cards in it. She walked over to a spare table and put all her gear down on the table. The woman looked through the cards, everything seemed to be there, although she did grab a bit of paper out of her pocket and glanced from the paper to the cards, double checking she had everything.
Back to top Go down
yusei512
Head Master
yusei512

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:12 am

-nudges my big brother- go ahead big bro go talk to her i know u had a crush on her for a long time -hears my opponent for round 2 and goes to play in the tournament again very confident-
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonstardust.forumotion.com
TCHill
Admin
TCHill

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:26 am

Chaos became very nervous and his heart started beating wildly. He wanted to walk over to the female and talk to her but he was frozen in place. He could not speak, nor could he move all he could do was gaze at her and blush very very brightly. He was just thinking of how much of a crush he had on the female
Back to top Go down
yusei512
Head Master
yusei512

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:30 am

-after i finish my match (winning of course) i go and push Chaos over to the girl- will u talk to her already Chaos -i whisper to u-
Back to top Go down
TCHill
Admin
TCHill

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:36 am

Alright Lan I am going...

Chaos walks over to the one he recognizes as Rose/Marie and begins to talk to her

Hi Marie!
Back to top Go down
Sammychan
Admin
Sammychan

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:46 am

Marie sighed, to be honest she got sick of people pestering her. Right now she was preparing for the Nationals. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Chaos and Lan, not having seen the two in quite some time. She put the piece of paper back in her pocket and put the cards back in the deck box. The female looked over at Chaos and Lan with her purple eyes, she frowned a bit.

"Chaos? Lan? Haven't seen you two in quite a while. I'm sorry to say but you've caught me at a bad time, I'm preparing for something."
Back to top Go down
TCHill
Admin
TCHill

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:50 am

Chaos looked at Marie very nervously. He wanted to talk to her but he also needed to get ready for nationals too. He sucked it up and started conversing with her

Getting ready for the National tournament huh Marie...I'm in the final bracket of 16 for the first round of duels which one are you in?
Back to top Go down
Sammychan
Admin
Sammychan

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:23 am

"I'm in the second bracket of sixteen for the first round. Now if you'll excuse me I must leave."

Marie reached into her pocket and placed a six sided dice into Chaos' hand. The dice she gave to Chaos had a word on each side, it said 'I'll see you in the finals" although this for Chaos to figure out on his own. She put her helmet on and picked up the box of dice and the deck box. The female got up, walked outside and put the stuff in a compartment on the back of the bike. The woman walked around her bike, hopped on it and started the engine before driving off towards her home. Marie was going to quickly stop off at home first she made her way to the tournament.
Back to top Go down
TCHill
Admin
TCHill

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:30 am

Chaos walks over to Lan as he placed the die in his pocket

Alright little brother I talked to her for a bit. I have to actually go now because I have to be at the tournament grounds soon and there is something I gotta pick up at the house. Stay here and have fun and they are showing the tournament live. Be sure to watch because your big brother here is about to kick some major tail.

Chaos walked out of the store and got in his car. he made his way over to the house to pick up his deck, duel gazer and his duel disk and put his duel disk on his arm and his gazer over his right eye. He got back into the car and proceeded to make his way to the tournament grounds where the nationals were being held. He made it there just in time to see the ending of the first of four brackets of 16 duelists each. His friend had won his first match. He then took the die that Marie had given to him out of his pocket. It read "I'll See You In The Finals" with each individual word on each side of the die. He pondered this for a second and thought to himself it would be interesting if Marie and himself made it into the finals and dueled eachother for the championship
Back to top Go down
yusei512
Head Master
yusei512

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:24 pm

ok big bro but they are kinda gonna go into the semi finals and i thought ud want to watch ive been winning all my matches so far and i need u here to watch me but if u need to go u can -all of a sudden the semi finals are called and i go to my match and yet again win as i watch my big brother walk out of the store hoping i can make it to watch him duel in the nationals-
Back to top Go down
Sammychan
Admin
Sammychan

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:05 pm

Marie stood there with her duel disk, ready to duel her opponent. Although it had seemed she got changed out od her suit at some point. Now she was wearing a cream coloured dress with lots of lace, matching sleeves on her arms and matching boots. She watched the other duels on the T.V. screen, knowing very well that she was next, although she seemed very calm and relaxed. The female was up against another female duelist, the two had been rivals for quite some time and Marie wanted to make sure that she didn't make it past the first round. Marie gazed at her opponent with her arms crossed against her chest, her opponent did the same thing. The two woman did not seem to like each other very much.
Back to top Go down
TCHill
Admin
TCHill

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:12 pm

Chaos watched on as Marie dueled her rival. He put on his black trenchcoat and prepared his deck for his upcoming match up in just a while. He knew that he was facing one of his closest friends so he knew it would not be easy for him to take that person out first. He was actually Cheering Marie on quietly. It was a very close match but She had the advantage and he was hoping to see Marie finish off her rival and move one step closer to making it to the finals as he was intending to be at.

Come on Marie. Win this right now and put this girl in her place once and for all.

Chaos knew her opponent as he had beaten her for the national title the previous year and he was did not want to face her this year as she was not much of a challenge for him at all and he was looking for a hard fought match against someone this year.
Back to top Go down
Sammychan
Admin
Sammychan

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:29 pm

A smirk spread across Marie's face, she had drawn the card that she needed to finish off her opponent. The female turned around and began to walk off, putting her cards back in her duel disk. Her rival ran after her and started yelling at her, she claimed that Marie was cheating, but Marie just simply ignored her. After a while the other female left her alone. Marie now had a spot in the next round and was one step closer to victory.
Back to top Go down
TCHill
Admin
TCHill

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:35 pm

Chaos was happy that Marie had put her rival in her place. He saw the entire match and how gruesomely it ended. He thought to himself that she was running Madolches so it would be a very interesting and hard fought match between the two if they made it to the and faced off against eachother in the finals. He watched the third set of 16 duelists face off against one another. He thought no problems here. His bracket then finally came up. he was ready to go and faced off against his friend right there where they were as they were allowed by request before the tournament began. Lan arrived to cheer on his big brother as their match began and Chaos looked over and smiled because his brother had made it. As the duel began Chaos' friend overpowered him in the early going but Chaos was starting to pick up the advantage over his best friend. Chaos became merciless as he summoned out his best monsters and started striking big time. It was close to this point and he could hear Lan cheering him on to win the match.
Back to top Go down
yusei512
Head Master
yusei512

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:47 pm

come on Chaos win it big brother i know u can do it cause i have some news for u -pulls out the trophy from the vanguard local tournament- i won the whole tournament plus im actually in the shops team
Back to top Go down
Sammychan
Admin
Sammychan

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:35 am

"Chaos you better win this..."

Quietly Marie was cheering for Chaos. Secretly Chaos was her inspiration for dueling and did not come all this way in the dueling ranks just to see him lose. She smiled brightly as she watched him duel, standing still and her mind wondering off into its own little world.
Back to top Go down
TCHill
Admin
TCHill

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:43 am

Chaos finally summoned his Dark Creator to gain the upperhand as he had exactly five dark monsters in his graveyard. He turned around and used it's ability to remove a monster to resummon his Destiny Hero - Malicious. He then activated his Escape from the Dark Dimension trap card to summon back his Plaguespreader Zombie. He then Summoned his Dark Armed Dragon. He then synchroed into Void Ogre Dragon with one card in his hand. Afterwards he activated his Call of the haunted to bring back Malicious again and then returned the last card in his hand to the top of his deck to resummon his Plagespreader Zombie again and this time Synchroed into Infernity Doom Dragon. He removed all three of his dark monsters in his graveyard to blow away his opponent's field. He then finished his opponent off with one swift shot with all of his monsters and won. After he shook hands with his best friend and thanked him for a hard fought match up. He was ready for the next round as he placed all of his cards back where they went in his duel disk.

See that Lan? That's what will happen to all of my competetion all day long and all through the night.

Chaos looked over at Marie who was watching and smiled at her. He expected to see her in the finals of the tournament.
Back to top Go down
yusei512
Head Master
yusei512

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:10 pm

-goes and hugs his big brother- alright chaos im so happy for u and can u believe that i actually won the vanguard locals and became part of the stores team Q4? i mean next week i get to meet aichi and masaki and kamui. the rest of the team im so happy. -jumps up and down with joy as he hands his big brother the trophy that he won in the locals-
Back to top Go down
Sammychan
Admin
Sammychan

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:41 pm

Marie saw that Chaos was smiling at her, quickly she turned his back to him and walked off. She was planning on going somewhere quiet so she could prepare for her next duel. The female didn't want anything getting in the way of her victory, including her emotions. It hurt her to bottle up certain emotions, but she founds it difficult to trust people around her.
Back to top Go down
TCHill
Admin
TCHill

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Chaos watched as Marie walked away. He looked down but knew he could not let the fact that she had turned her back on him and gave him the cold shoulder treatment get him down. He was set to watch the next round which was two brackets and he knew that each bracket set would be randomized from here so no one would know who faced who in the second round. All anyone knew was who was in their new bracket set up with them and thus the ordering from here on out. He was set to watch Marie duel her next round opponent. Meanwhile he looked at the trophy that his brother Lan handed him and was very proud that Lan had actually made the local store's team. He looked at his brother and could not help but smile. Chaos then patted Lan on the head.

Congrats little bro. You won your first tournament. And I am glad you were able to make it to see me decimate and dominate this tournament. Lets go I think Marie is about to duel again. They got the new bracket's re randomized from the results of the prelim rounds and created the permanant brackets with all 32 remaining duelists. Lets go so we can see her match!
Back to top Go down
yusei512
Head Master
yusei512

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:47 pm

ok big bro -goes with u to watch marie's duel- Chaos im glad that u gave me the enigman storm card
Back to top Go down
Sammychan
Admin
Sammychan

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:07 am

Marie was now in her second duel in the Nationals. She was dueling against and old friend of hers, his name was Aiden. Her and Chaos used to be close friends with Aiden, but for some reason he changed for the worst. The female refused to lose this duel, she wanted to make sure his heart and pride was crushed in a million pieces. Marie knew this was going to be a tough duel and she hoping that luck would be on her side.
Back to top Go down
TCHill
Admin
TCHill

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:42 am

Chaos realized who it was that Marie was dueling against right away. Aiden had changed for the worst many years ago and Chaos never got the chance to quell his pride and ego. He ran out there to where they were dueling with Lan in toe and as they both got there the duel was starting up. Chaos screamed at the top of his lungs cheering Marie on.

MARIE...WIN THIS DUEL! DON'T LET AIDEN ADVANCE!
Back to top Go down
yusei512
Head Master
yusei512

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:16 pm

-Lan yells to help Choas cheer marie up knowing about aiden from the sotries and pics that Chaos showed him- GO MARIE BEAT HIM TO A PULP IN THE DUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sammychan
Admin
Sammychan

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:12 pm

Marie and Aiden were evenly matched, it was hard to tell who was going to make it to the next round, although Aiden seemed confident it was going to be him. The female only had a Madolche Baaple on the field and as for Aiden, he had a monster and several face downs. It was Marie's turn, she drew a card and smirked. She activated a Heavy Storm, destroying all his Spells and Traps, next she activated Monster Reborn and summoned her Baaple that was in the Graveyard.

"Overlay..."

Marie overlayed the two Baaples to summon Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction. She pointed at Aiden, her eyes narrowed in anger, the Golem attacking his monster causing Marie to win the duel. The female put her cards back in her duel disk, turned around and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first roleplay of the new academy   first roleplay of the new academy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

first roleplay of the new academy
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next