Crimson Stardust Academy
Hello Duelists, Welcome to CSA! We hope that you enjoy your time here and that you keep getting better.
Crimson Stardust Academy
Hello Duelists, Welcome to CSA! We hope that you enjoy your time here and that you keep getting better.
Crimson Stardust Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A duel academy where you can learn how to duel, learn strategies with different decks and how to build them, and meet a lot of new friends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Oricalcos Duel Academy
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Member of the month
! ! ! ! ! ! !Sasori

Radiant Goddess

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Radiant Goddess Empty
PostSubject: Radiant Goddess   Radiant Goddess EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:10 pm

This is a Goddess of the Sun deck, that utilizes her in her best suits her - i see so many "goddess" decks that are really just regular ceo decks with goddess put in, totally not using goddess to her fullest power.

g3 - 4 Ceo Amaterasu. 3 Goddess of the Sun, Amaterasu

g2 - 4 Maiden of Libra, 4 Blue Scale Deer, 4 Goddess of War Susanoo

g1 - 4 Oracle Guardian Gemini, 4 Fighting Priestess Sayorhime, 3 Petail Fairy, 3 Battle Sister, Chocolat

g0 - 4 Battle Sister Assam, 4 E Alarmer, 4 Dream Eater, 4 Lozenge Magus, 1 something something kaguya
Back to top Go down

Radiant Goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiant Goddess   Radiant Goddess EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:56 pm

Supple Bamboo Princess Kaguyahime Very Happy

Oh well a personal favorite of mine is similar to how the RP people use galahad for the pluses~ You use Tsukuyomi but have Amaterasu for the grade 3. People never really let Goddess hit but on the other hand, I pulled of CEO's megablast a lot off times Very Happy

Last edited by Amaterasu on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Radiant Goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiant Goddess   Radiant Goddess EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:05 pm

i tried the g0-g2 tsukus in the build before - it didnt work quite as well. sure, you can get potential plusses out of the ride chain, but in exchange you dont get that early booster, you have a more rigid g1/g2 lineup, and goddess of the Sun's Lb is easy to do, if you playing right - or, your opponent is letting rg libras/bluescales hit, which is good enough. Ive played ceo many times, and never gotten megablasted on, but have gotten hit by a goddess LB, and that was even in a crappy deck build of it
Back to top Go down

Radiant Goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiant Goddess   Radiant Goddess EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:49 pm

I'm going go try this deck though if you don't mind.. I haven't really gotten to building other goddess of the sun deck's but ill try my best with this one :3
Back to top Go down

Radiant Goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiant Goddess   Radiant Goddess EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:19 am

xd, go for it - two words of advice though

1. hit the rg early and often - for me, a good mid game formation is susanoo unboosted, goddess of the sun boosted by petal/gemini, libra/bluescale boosted by sayorhime/gemini - susanoo hits the rg, either burning hand or field, then godess atacks vg - if any triggers, give power to >>, if stand still give power>> and have susanoo hit another rg if possible.

2. If you are playing this deck right, the game will take a REALLY FREAKING LONG TIME - you should be down to about 5-10 cards in deck at end. there was once i played a 5 game match using this deck on byond, it literally took an hour and a half...so yeah, if you dont have patience you wont be able to use this deck often, xd. I can only use it a few times a month, then i get sick of it for a bit, since its so long and tiring to use, xd
Back to top Go down

Radiant Goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiant Goddess   Radiant Goddess EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:13 am

Hmm yeah I just read this after a bunch of cardfights. The deck is really consistent... I was thinking of putting dark cat, but what it does is kinda lengthen the game a bit longer.

I mostly find myself hitting rearguards when I can early on to force my opponent to burn some guards off or to actually make it easier to activate the on-hit abilities. I usually count on a stand or something to get me out of the situation.

The only thing I lost from today was a misgrade (even so my opponent tried to guard everything and almost lost) and a double critical against a Ji Endo deck which I was actually winning full field with 5 cards in hand to just the end and bahr with a 1 card hand so in the end the deck does what it does..

OTT decks tend to make long games overall but I swear this one takes the longest to win yet feels the most rewarding just cause people underestimate Goddess of the Sun xD
Back to top Go down

Radiant Goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiant Goddess   Radiant Goddess EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:59 am

dark cat is bad for a more basic reason than that - if you give your opponent a card, he will have an easier time stopping your on hits and stuff - this deck gains cards by hitting, so giving both sides draws helps him more.

other than that - sounds like you get it, nice, most people dont get how goddess works - and yeah, she gets way underestimated, since no one knows how to build her right, xd. And yes, it does take the longest to win, but at least you know you earned it, xd
Back to top Go down

Radiant Goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiant Goddess   Radiant Goddess EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Goddess of the Sun's art is beautiful. Nuff said.
I want to figure out how to improve this though... ughh if there is a way to make it better than it already is >__>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Radiant Goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiant Goddess   Radiant Goddess Empty

Back to top Go down

Radiant Goddess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Stardust Academy :: Cardfight Vanguard :: Vanguard Deck Profiles-
Jump to: