Crimson Stardust Academy
Hello Duelists, Welcome to CSA! We hope that you enjoy your time here and that you keep getting better.

A duel academy where you can learn how to duel, learn strategies with different decks and how to build them, and meet a lot of new friends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Oricalcos Duel Academy
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Member of the month
! ! ! ! ! ! !Sasori

Share | 

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yusei512
Head Master

PostSubject: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:43 pm

ATTENTION ALL CSA MEMBERS:

as of this moment Sammychan and TCHill are on TEMPORARY leave and i need 2 people to help fill their spots til they return. if ur interested in filling the spot temporarily please let me know ASAP. thank you all for ur time

ur headmaster:

Yusei512

Admin

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:35 am

I'm still able to do stuff Josh, what made you think that I'm on leave? I don't know about Chill though, but I can still do stuff.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yusei512
Head Master

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:00 am

Sammy im guessing tejay didnt explain it fully to u. All it isbis a temporary leave. Meaning he told me that u guys are having issues in real life and i dont want it to reflect on ur work at the academy cause we r loosing members since u and tejay havent been on and one person is waiting for u and tejay to duel him in order to get intoneo galaxy eyes neon dorm and he is getting fed up with it so til u and tejay get ur issues together and worked out im putting u on temporary leave (u can still do things for the academy but right now i got 2 other people filling in for u and tejay til u guys get back and ur ready to work again. This isnt a full time leave sammy so just stay calm (bad choice of words but only thing i can say at the time) and take care of what u need to.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Don't worry...I spoke to Sammychan about things and she told me she did not need a break. There go I am offically back as well. As for the two who replaced us thank you. If you wish to remain in a command position I say we could use a third or fourth in command so that we can get stuff done a bit faster and easier. There is still a lot to do I know. As for the one who wants to duel me and Sammy...you are more than welcome to duel me just let me know in advance before the match up. As for Sammy...well I cannot speak for her she will have to let you know when you and her can have that duel. Anyways...point is...I'M BACK!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1