Crimson Stardust Academy
Hello Duelists, Welcome to CSA! We hope that you enjoy your time here and that you keep getting better.
Crimson Stardust Academy
Hello Duelists, Welcome to CSA! We hope that you enjoy your time here and that you keep getting better.
Crimson Stardust Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A duel academy where you can learn how to duel, learn strategies with different decks and how to build them, and meet a lot of new friends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Oricalcos Duel Academy
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Member of the month
! ! ! ! ! ! !Sasori

General Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TCHill
Admin
TCHill

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:52 am

Okay guys I know this is the first time this forum has been used but I have found a reason to actually use it.

First things first...I have a better computer now and I intend to use it to it's fullest and not mess it up...otherwise Sammychan will fly to Florida and kick my butt. Since I have a new computer with more hard drive space and random access memory (RAM) I plan to do a whole lot more for the academy as well as a number of other things and I will be able to better see what goes up and be able to help our graphic designers make visual changes accordingly.

Second...and more on a general topic...I have officially lost my freaking mind. Mum got a lot of money on her tax returns and my god is she using it for stuff. Just bought a bunch of groceries and if anything...even got a new playpen for my niece and god help me if I am not going to hear her crying all day long now until someone pulls her out and holds her. Still got to get tires for the truck as well as a new toilet for the house and me and mum will be doing that tomorrow so don't be surprised if I am not around all day...guess who has to install the toilet...ME! So I will be working my butt off tomorrow doing stuff around the house. Other than that I will be talking to my woman (if you don't know who that is by now then apperantly you have not read my signature that goes at the ending of my postings) and that's about it after the work. Don't bother me tomorrow and to everyone here...bother her...Your butt is mine and thank god you get to see another day.
Back to top Go down
yusei512
Head Master
yusei512

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:22 pm

yo TCHill i know ur gonna kill me for this one but as for losing ur mind.... how can u lose something u never had.... LOL!!!!!!! but thx again for helping with everything man
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonstardust.forumotion.com
TCHill
Admin
TCHill

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Okay I will kill you. But anyway it's no problem...and yes there is a mind there you just don't sees it often!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Stardust Academy :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: