Crimson Stardust Academy
Hello Duelists, Welcome to CSA! We hope that you enjoy your time here and that you keep getting better.
Crimson Stardust Academy
Hello Duelists, Welcome to CSA! We hope that you enjoy your time here and that you keep getting better.
Crimson Stardust Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A duel academy where you can learn how to duel, learn strategies with different decks and how to build them, and meet a lot of new friends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

Oricalcos Duel Academy
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Member of the month
! ! ! ! ! ! !Sasori

Making The Site Prettyful

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Making The Site Prettyful Empty
PostSubject: Making The Site Prettyful   Making The Site Prettyful EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:38 am

Basically I cropped the GFX and resized it, then I resized the place as a whole and rearranged the widgets. I think the site looks much better now, give me feedback.
Back to top Go down
Sammychan
Admin
Sammychan

PostSubject: Re: Making The Site Prettyful   Making The Site Prettyful EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Hello dar my name is Sammychan ^^

I just thought I'm let you know that I could help out with further layout ideas for the site. I'm looking at the sight from a design point of view (I studied Graphic Design), but I think we should possible have a trial of the profile pictures on the left side of the page and switch it with the users online module.

As I said this is only a suggestion, it's just a lot of sites I go on have the profile picture kinda stuff on the left hand side and I quite liked how the users online was on the right hand side.

Anyway sorry if I babbled on so much. I also think the colours are perfect the way they are, although some people should think about removing glow effects from around their username, it can actually hurt people's eyes and distract the user from what they were reading.

I hope what I said helps! And again sorry for babbling!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making The Site Prettyful   Making The Site Prettyful EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Sammy thanks for your ideas and i do agree. They will be changed as soon as i get my laptop back from my grandma house, unfortunately the admin panel is extremely slow from my tablet. Also the glow thing, as Yusei is head admin of the site I cant do too much ablut that. The final thing is you mentioned you studied graphic design... in case you havent noticed the GFX here is really sloppy, so when you can, if you want to, get with me or Yusei and talk to us about redoing some of the graphics... i cant redo it, i dont do GFX i just cropped and resized. Any and all help you can give would be extremely appreciated.
Back to top Go down
TCHill
Admin
TCHill

PostSubject: Re: Making The Site Prettyful   Making The Site Prettyful EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:05 pm

I agree with Sammy on that one. This site has a great look to it but the glowing around the names may cause some people distractions and hurt their eyes at the same time. If there is one thing I can add is that everyone should have some kind of profile picture to distinguish everyone. Don't know if that one helps but it could also make things easier on everyone when it comes to identification and could make the site even better look-wise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making The Site Prettyful   Making The Site Prettyful Empty

Back to top Go down

Making The Site Prettyful
Page 1 of 1